Parking Equipment Installation Technician
Task Force Services is seeking a Parking Equipment Installation Technician to be a part of our team. This position requires an individual who is eager to learn and willing to travel within the Continental United States. We are looking for a positive individual who gets along well working on a team! Our best team members have a “solutions” minded approach to our projects and a general construction skill set.
Task Force Services is a parking equipment installation and parking facility services company. Our team has over 30 years of combined experience in the industry.
The equipment installer to join our team will have worked both outside and inside parking garages. Extensive travel will be required, with length varying by the project. Travel is approximately 90% of this position. Travel expenses are covered by the company.
- Concrete Saw Cutting
- Forming and Pouring Concrete
- Gate and Machine Installation
- Gate and Machine Assembly
- Conduit Installation
- Cable Pulling
- General Construction
- Parking/access control equipment industry experience helpful
- Possess general construction skills and familiarity with power tools
- Must present valid, unexpired, original IDs sufficient to complete the I-9 form
- (see http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-9.pdf for details)
- Valid US driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and routine drug screening
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Former Military Welcome
- Good communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels is a priority
- Ensure that everyone is informed of project status and any changes that may impact the project
- Monitor project progress and make necessary adjustments to ensure that timelines and budgets are met
- Professional in approach to work and appearance
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Punctuality is a must
- Ability to work with others as a team or independently
- Be customer service focused
- Be thorough and detail-oriented
Please provide a resume or job history.
Salary: $25.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance